Never look back, Life goes on ! (:

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

10:45pm

Just woke up ! =/
Going through again. hehe.
Had a nice catch up with otah. lol!
k, go study now!
eh! Faster go home ah! why so late sia!


I hate it when you come in and talk to me at the same time. Not like you cant talk to me after the call or after im not busy. Why must you forever picking such time to speak and till now, you still think you are right. Forever ignoring the one im talking to. Why must you be like that. Irritating!
Damn pissed off with you.

5:27pm !

I STUDIED !! :DDD
Left last 2 pages of my notes and doneeeeeeeeeeeeee. (: (:
No distraction at all & IM MOTIVATED. haha!

I WANNA WORK DURING SEP HOLS! LOBANGGSSSSSSSSSS....

I think i got a cut on my left ear lobe. ='(



11:11 am now !


Someone called me since 4am. You think you very cute? You think 10 bubble teas can solve the problem? GO die lah.

I now prefer shaker fries. LOL! kk, decided not to think anymore. But way too much leh. Idiot.

&I dreamt of nick coming to cool me down. >.< Basket.

Just woke up ! 16 missed calls. =/ siao ginna !

Chopstick got off ! :D happy for him. lol. Army clearing off..
I think he so happy till the moment i online jiu tell me already. tsk tsk!

k, study time!
No time to slack already.
Im down with very very bad flu now. siannnnnnnnnn.

I feel like someone is stalking me. Really siah. Freaking scary. Everytime got the same thing keep coming out. :(
I dont like people to stalk me leh. Go away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home