Never look back, Life goes on ! (:

Monday, August 24, 2009

I dont know why i upload this but i suddenly miss hanging out with them eh! AND THIS IS TAKEN DURING 4TH OCT! ben xiao jie's birthday! AND YES, ITS COMING SOOOONNNN. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!


Im playing f a f just now and i got said by wx and val. =(
emo liaoooo..

I gonna study already. promiseeeeeee!!

its 3:18pm !

One day i can blog like many many posts. tsk!!

Anyway, you are doing yourself harm. Not any other people. Whoever sees that tag, is you gonna get insulted, get hurt. Just barely 3 weeks. Not even exactly 3 weeks i guess and there you go.
Whats your aim doing this? Ruin whose life? yours? Is it because he didnt contact you anymore? Is it because you dont want to admit you lose already?
Comeon girl, you should know such things gonna happen soon. Its just a play. You know it and you played with it. didnt you?

I think everything should just come to an end yea? Treasure yourself more and dont do this anymore in the future. Goodluck to you. (:

What he had done is very wrong, i admit i mind but what is in the past, is already a past. Just move on. Im not the whatever you so call psychopath. LOL! k, tt's funny.


anyway, enough of you. I hope you will think before doing anything in the future..


kkkkkk. Just woke up from my supposed to be half and hour nap to one hour nap. TSK!
I havent reply danny's msg. hahah! Potential AD student doesnt do reply tt fast. Must mug like mad. haha!
k, one last page for IBT. I think i somehow forget the front. lolol!
FEN ! OMGGGGG. HALF WAY ONLY .

But there's renovation ahhhhh, how to concentrate mansszxz. so now must fish-a-fish. chillaxz. lol!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home