Never look back, Life goes on ! (:

Thursday, August 20, 2009

MORNING ! :D
PEOPLE! B-E-S-T TIME TO CLICK ON MY ADS NOW! CLICK CLICK OKAY! THANKSSSSSSS!


kk, i know very random. But, add colours to your and my world mahhhhh!

wah, i slept at 4am last morning. kay, i also dont know what i did. lol!

This morning 9am jeff called me, i dont hear it. lol! Called second time then i picked up. WAH, HEAD DAMN PAIN AHHH! dont ask me why cause i also dont know why! LOL.

Wanted to go back to sleep but suddenly got this f.f.f.f.f pain in my stomach. Really very pain ah. Very stupid. FOR ONE WHOLE HOUR. Dont know what to do. Force myself to sleep also cannot!
Then to toilet. lolol. Feeling much better. TSKKKKKKKKK!

yay! Today gary is coming over to central mac to bring me my BREAD from tony ! wah, herb butter with brown sugar! MY ALL TIME FAV MAN! :DDDDDD
I very easy to takecare one. Everyday bread can already. TSK TSK!

OH YAH, ytd didnt took pictures. Very sian leh. Camp no cameras! IN THE END, so many bought them lor. Then the dinner is nothing. Sat down on the floor to eat. DOUBLE CHEATINGS! >=(

&& i walked round and rounds the jp already. lol! very big ah, next time go cannot alone one. SURE LOST! lol..
&&& I saw keng lee and kevelia at amk mrt when im going home! Keng lee so poor thing. Need to go work! Very shocking ah!

I got alot of things to say leh. but i forget already. Keep thinking i wanna blog this morning but very lazy to on lappy. =( see, all gone..

Time to study now now now. (:
I everyday say also tired riaos. lol!
why am i keep sneezing for few times onlyyyyy. damn irritating!




AIYO! I THOUGHT I GOT PUT MUSIC INSIDE LEH! SORRY AH PEOPLE! view my blog with no music as background.=/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home