I got a lame family member who only knows how to kp at people and yet there's no contribution from him to the family.
HOW SAD.
I pity him, he got no life.
Nobody likes him. Even if he dies, i bet no one. ohh! i shall be nice. maybe one or two people will shed tears for him. (:
CROCODILE TEARS. hahahaha!
lameeeeee. Once reached home, banged into the room and started scolding. I dont give a damn either. (:
And please brush up and your scolding skills. LOL ! If you wanna scold, SPEAK CLEARLY. ARTICULATE YOUR WORDS WELL.
Dont go like, you you you better bla bla bla. LOLOL!
200 for few months?! DIE ALR LOR.
NEED YOU FOR WHAT? HAHAHAHAHA. SEE YOUR UGLY, SHAG FACE?
I dont want to pollute my blog over here anymore. END OF STORY ! :D
If one day i will to leave, you should know the reason well (:
HOW SAD.
I pity him, he got no life.
Nobody likes him. Even if he dies, i bet no one. ohh! i shall be nice. maybe one or two people will shed tears for him. (:
CROCODILE TEARS. hahahaha!
lameeeeee. Once reached home, banged into the room and started scolding. I dont give a damn either. (:
And please brush up and your scolding skills. LOL ! If you wanna scold, SPEAK CLEARLY. ARTICULATE YOUR WORDS WELL.
Dont go like, you you you better bla bla bla. LOLOL!
200 for few months?! DIE ALR LOR.
NEED YOU FOR WHAT? HAHAHAHAHA. SEE YOUR UGLY, SHAG FACE?
I dont want to pollute my blog over here anymore. END OF STORY ! :D
If one day i will to leave, you should know the reason well (:
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home