I shall upload pictures when i feel like it. :(
Now no mood after ytd's incident. I dont want to be like this.
I want to talk on phone.
I want to go house.
I want to sleep.
But things are different now. :(
I hope this will end sooonnnnnnnnn.
Its been 2 days already ! how bad.
I pray for better tml (:
I feel sad whenever i see him like tt. :(
Its just some random sadness. not like i pity him. Just that, I feel he shouldnt be in this state.
Alright, i think i shall go sleep soon. Since he's sleeping already !
goodnight guys !
Now no mood after ytd's incident. I dont want to be like this.
I want to talk on phone.
I want to go house.
I want to sleep.
But things are different now. :(
I hope this will end sooonnnnnnnnn.
Its been 2 days already ! how bad.
I pray for better tml (:
I feel sad whenever i see him like tt. :(
Its just some random sadness. not like i pity him. Just that, I feel he shouldnt be in this state.
Alright, i think i shall go sleep soon. Since he's sleeping already !
goodnight guys !
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home