Never look back, Life goes on ! (:

Friday, October 23, 2009

woooowahhh ! ONE WHOLE WEEK NEVER BLOG ALREADY ! O.O

hahahahah !

.SATURDAY.

Met up with siling at 12:30am and bought her bottles and stuffs and went over to long john for lunch.. Headed home after that . NOTHING TO DO ! hahahah.

Then back home, rested for one hour or two and left to cassy house ! :D
Had steamboat with her poly cliques and played monopoly with her friends; erm, benson, ronald and xixiang?
I think should be their names and yea, the rest were playing mahjiong in her room.

10 plus, all decided to leave and left me alone with her ! :D

Keep talking and talking and talking and using computers.
hahah ! Then 12 plus already, called. No answer. :(
1 , 2 plus already. STILL NOT BACK !
3 plus or so, finally !! But there was some problems happening and thus, picked up at 5 plus i think.
Went to eat and lebin papa's shop and went backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

.SUNDAY.
Nothing much. Slacked all the way yea. (:
Simple and nice day spent.
HOMED.

.MONDAY.

First day of school.
CROWDED.
Only school reopen siol. But it seems like, those april intake of sth. ALOT ALOT OF PEOPLE.
lesson at 9am, couldnt really wake up. HAHAHA.
too used of sleeping late and getting up late .

anyway, ABT tut was the first lesson and nothing was taught. LOL.
Then the day ended at 3pm ! No practical cause its ODD week ! :D

Went over to buy my concession and i very clever. I bought 19th oct instead of 20th. >.< Homed and slept for 3 hours straight. Too tired.



.TUESDAY.

To school at 8am !! Slept for 2 or 3 hours only. Too many stuffs happened. anyway, had this business etiquette lesson and I got to learn so many things ! Like how to introduce, do a firm handshake. What is it about and we got to do some walks . ahah! Ended lesson and its home again. =( End early like no use one leh.



.WEDNESDAY.

school at 9am. as per normal. Nothing much happen today yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Saw shi yan during lunch and on my way home. Ditched the thought of going over. Didnt attend wz's birthday due to some reasons.

.THURSDAY.

school school and still school. Had my very special dinner. and yea, I ate crabs, prawns, fish, meat, vege and desserts and I was freaking full. haha homed after that. Stayed up till 3 plus near 4 to do something and yawnnnnnnnn. I didnt get to give it till now. :(

.FRIDAY.

11am lesson was shiokkkkkkk ! But still, I didnt get much sleep. ahah ! was yawning away in schhh.. ABT lect for one hour and 3 pages were taught. 2hours of break just for one hour of HRF lect. >.<
HRF lect was lolol ! full of pictures and then we were given 2 questions to do and that's about it. hahaha!

headed home, kay. I sound like no life. But really too tired. I need to fix my bio clock soon.
Slept from 4 to 7 near 8. woke up and tadah. Im hereeeeeeeeee.

kay, length post. End already !
No pictures leh.

byebye! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home