Never look back, Life goes on ! (:

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

EDITED AGAIN!

Cannot help it sia! I saw something super funny ! wait ah. i upload. tsk. =.= i upload i press cancel.kkk.. HERE! POINTS DOWN*

LOL! mr panggggggg! are you my stalker? hahahah! You read my blog so many times ah. You better give me like 100 marks for I&E man! lol.




Afternoon guys ! (:
Time pass real fast right now.
I still rmbered how i struggle for the first week of aug. Days passed very slow and i was counting down to end of sep. It went like 63more days, 62 more days. Then i found out, this is so not true. But well, no more counting down for, i realize. I got bluffed. This will never never come true. Its just an excuse, right?
Im trying to make myself feel better by thinking after 2 months everything will be same. well well, you are just lying, just an excuse! gah, such a guy!

To think i trust you wholeheartedly yet you did such stuffs to hurt me. (: well done boy; promise breaker! :D


anyway!!

Just had my lunch. Ytd slept at 3 again. =S

gary; dont think of that matter already. I know its very unfair. BUT! what for to get so piss off when she's like had already changed that much? (: Not worth it yea. & promise to meet up soonnnnnnnn. hehe! I miss tony people too ! =( my von ; my host partner! I just recieved her e-mail! tsk tsk!

Hmmmmmm, I feel so happy now. listening to songs now! lol. kkkkkk, study! sseerriioouuss!
Looking forward to tml ! hohoho!

byebye! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home