10:46pm
YOU ARE IRRITATING !!
Anyway,watched this err, i dont know what is it about show. hahaha!
Got this beast or something. Aiyah, dont know lah.
THEN, i got so pissed off again! >:(
Hopefully i wont gt to recall again lah. I HOPE. BUT I THINK I CANNOT. :(
okay, anyway. Clear cut already. So you dont have to be scared or worry already okay?
Double happiness on my birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. :D :D :D
I wish siling all the best yea ! WAH, NEED TO SAVE MONEY FOR YOU LIAO LEH. LOL!
Nevermind, i got present in return! hohohoho!
Just reach home not long ago. I hate someone now. really, stop mentioning the past. Irritating do you know that? What's in the past IS ALREADY A PAST. Stop saying it!
I gained one kg. emo. :(
Tml meet up with siling for lunch ! weeeeee!!
okay, tt's all ! muack muack
YOU ARE IRRITATING !!
Anyway,watched this err, i dont know what is it about show. hahaha!
Got this beast or something. Aiyah, dont know lah.
THEN, i got so pissed off again! >:(
Hopefully i wont gt to recall again lah. I HOPE. BUT I THINK I CANNOT. :(
okay, anyway. Clear cut already. So you dont have to be scared or worry already okay?
Double happiness on my birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. :D :D :D
I wish siling all the best yea ! WAH, NEED TO SAVE MONEY FOR YOU LIAO LEH. LOL!
Nevermind, i got present in return! hohohoho!
Just reach home not long ago. I hate someone now. really, stop mentioning the past. Irritating do you know that? What's in the past IS ALREADY A PAST. Stop saying it!
I gained one kg. emo. :(
Tml meet up with siling for lunch ! weeeeee!!
okay, tt's all ! muack muack
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home