i wont go into any further details about what i did. butbut, i will like to say" DEAR, PLEASE TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF. I see you like that, yet i cant do anything but to pat you to sleep. ='( i feel so heartache, so sad.. get well soon okay. (: "
&so sorry about what happen today. I know its all my fault. but i just dont want to waste money on such unnecessary stuffs. I promise to listen to you okay? but not this, cause i dont think its worth it.. & also, all i want is to go and take care of you. nothing much. Dont worry or think so much okay?I will be fine. I will be there for you no matter what happens.. I really hope you are fine. Hope its such a minor virus attack. Im so worried about this H1n1 attacking you. ='(
Hope its not. Faster go and have a check up can? Dont let so many people worry about you.
There's still so many things i wanna say, but i think i shall just stop this topic till here.
okay, MY LIFE! hahaha..
woke up at 8am. Dear called me. I dont know why he knows im waking up at 8am. He can predict! omg..
Prepared and out at 9. Happen to meet Yong Cai on my way to school. He took the same bus as me but i was on the lower deck, he was on the upper one. so yea, and he saw me way way before we reached np bus stop. zzz.
hahah!
okay, headed over to atrium and soon the rest came over. RMT report is done. fooled around and submitted it.
went to block 34; fen tut. i brought all the lecture notes! yay. I know its not something big deal but this is the same time i brought everything to school.. hahaha! bag damn heavy.
Had hokkien mee over at canteen 3. Been so long since i last ate it.
Sbr prac. Only our group went.. It was fun and enjoyable lesson! :D
i use the penner or something to do the checking point like how security guard does his roundings. very fun in searching the 'buttons'. Mr leon pey made us go here and there, in and out. rahhhhhhh.
Task done. Cctv next. Had much fun zooming in and out. ahahah! spying you and her, him and me. HAHAHAH! okay, this is crap!
I didnt know cctv has SO MUCH functions and can ZOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM. i mean zoom, really zoom! from like this room to canteen 3. Every single person you can see lor
hahahahaha!!
After that was SBR prac. confusing moment. d01 came up for IBT prac and our friends went to FEN prac. then again, they came up cause they say its odd week but actually its even week. and FEN is on the even week. so they are right from the start lah.. LOL!
so FEN was all about hose reels and sprinklers. Got to see real life as to how the sprinkler works. WET and PRE-ACTION sprinkler system. How it sounds and rings the bell and den water starts to splash out. hmmmmmmmmmmmm.. There's three pumps too. One is the jack something something, then after next will be the big pump and then the standby pump which runs on diesel. very very cool. But the sound was duper loud and im quite scared though. ahahah!!
Prac ended, headed to library and slack. Really slack and i feel so sleepy at that moment. Read teens and to SBR lect. finally last lesson. Class ended at near 6pm. Went to bus stop and took another 74 instead of the coming 74.
Went to dear house and he's very sick. =( homed alone at 10pm. I asked him not to fetch me home. I want him to rest well and recover fast! so, felt so strange to sit bus home alone though i did that before lah. Bt used to be with him! when his car haven come. LIKE SO STRANGE!
but i really miss the time when we can sit bus home tgt eh. but this wont happen already lah! lol.
okay, goodnight! RMT presentation tml! :D
&so sorry about what happen today. I know its all my fault. but i just dont want to waste money on such unnecessary stuffs. I promise to listen to you okay? but not this, cause i dont think its worth it.. & also, all i want is to go and take care of you. nothing much. Dont worry or think so much okay?I will be fine. I will be there for you no matter what happens.. I really hope you are fine. Hope its such a minor virus attack. Im so worried about this H1n1 attacking you. ='(
Hope its not. Faster go and have a check up can? Dont let so many people worry about you.
There's still so many things i wanna say, but i think i shall just stop this topic till here.
okay, MY LIFE! hahaha..
woke up at 8am. Dear called me. I dont know why he knows im waking up at 8am. He can predict! omg..
Prepared and out at 9. Happen to meet Yong Cai on my way to school. He took the same bus as me but i was on the lower deck, he was on the upper one. so yea, and he saw me way way before we reached np bus stop. zzz.
hahah!
okay, headed over to atrium and soon the rest came over. RMT report is done. fooled around and submitted it.
went to block 34; fen tut. i brought all the lecture notes! yay. I know its not something big deal but this is the same time i brought everything to school.. hahaha! bag damn heavy.
Had hokkien mee over at canteen 3. Been so long since i last ate it.
Sbr prac. Only our group went.. It was fun and enjoyable lesson! :D
i use the penner or something to do the checking point like how security guard does his roundings. very fun in searching the 'buttons'. Mr leon pey made us go here and there, in and out. rahhhhhhh.
Task done. Cctv next. Had much fun zooming in and out. ahahah! spying you and her, him and me. HAHAHAH! okay, this is crap!
I didnt know cctv has SO MUCH functions and can ZOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM. i mean zoom, really zoom! from like this room to canteen 3. Every single person you can see lor
hahahahaha!!
After that was SBR prac. confusing moment. d01 came up for IBT prac and our friends went to FEN prac. then again, they came up cause they say its odd week but actually its even week. and FEN is on the even week. so they are right from the start lah.. LOL!
so FEN was all about hose reels and sprinklers. Got to see real life as to how the sprinkler works. WET and PRE-ACTION sprinkler system. How it sounds and rings the bell and den water starts to splash out. hmmmmmmmmmmmm.. There's three pumps too. One is the jack something something, then after next will be the big pump and then the standby pump which runs on diesel. very very cool. But the sound was duper loud and im quite scared though. ahahah!!
Prac ended, headed to library and slack. Really slack and i feel so sleepy at that moment. Read teens and to SBR lect. finally last lesson. Class ended at near 6pm. Went to bus stop and took another 74 instead of the coming 74.
Went to dear house and he's very sick. =( homed alone at 10pm. I asked him not to fetch me home. I want him to rest well and recover fast! so, felt so strange to sit bus home alone though i did that before lah. Bt used to be with him! when his car haven come. LIKE SO STRANGE!
but i really miss the time when we can sit bus home tgt eh. but this wont happen already lah! lol.
okay, goodnight! RMT presentation tml! :D
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home