A VERY WONDERFUL DAY WITH MY DEAR
04/07/2009 ! ONE YEAR TO JEFF NG AND SOH QX ! :D :D :D
I TOTALLY HEART TODAY!
I SAT FLYERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (: (: (:
omgggg! im SUPER HAPPY !!!!! cause i got to sit FLYER with my dearrrrrrrr !
WAH! he booked them online! and surprised me ! hahhahahhahahaahah! omgomg!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
he knows i wanna sit flyer for very long alr! I really yearn for it for like agessssss!
then that time got this promotion for one whole month saying $10 per person! but i didnt get to go. ='( That time went over to support him for his dragon boat race, i very 'gian' already. But i didnt get to sit that. ='(
BUT NOW, DIFFERENT ALREADY! S-H-I-O-KKKKKKKKKKKK!
im super super super super super happpy!
but aiyo! very ex leh. i heart pain already.. money not easy to earn leh!
PICTURES ARE ALL WITH HIM! WE TOOK SINCE THE MOMENT WE STEPPED INTO THE CABIN! AND THE SHIOK THING IS THERE'S ONLY ANOTHER COUPLE IN IT. HAHAHAAH!! VERY NICE! I LIKEEEEEEEEE.
but i damn shi bai..='(
cannot take nice nice pictures for him. haiiiii... i dont like myself. so lousy.
anyway! i woke up at 9am today!! butttt, went back to sleep. headache ah. plus he didnt msg me! so woke up at 12 plus.. msged and called him. I didnt know he got training! >.<
AHHHHHHH! I RETYED THIS PART THRICE ALREADYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
okay, again. i hope this is the last time! so angry..
okay! so he came over to my house downstairs at 3pm to fetch me over to cathay for movie; transformer..
initally i say go his house cause i know he sure very tired one! den ah, he blamed me saying why i never tell him that he drive to the wrong lane cause he was searching for his i-dont-know-what (: (: (: TRICK ME AH! meanie!
Then, we went to plaza sing carpark but it was full! sian!
I TOTALLY HEART TODAY!
I SAT FLYERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (: (: (:
omgggg! im SUPER HAPPY !!!!! cause i got to sit FLYER with my dearrrrrrrr !
WAH! he booked them online! and surprised me ! hahhahahhahahaahah! omgomg!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
he knows i wanna sit flyer for very long alr! I really yearn for it for like agessssss!
then that time got this promotion for one whole month saying $10 per person! but i didnt get to go. ='( That time went over to support him for his dragon boat race, i very 'gian' already. But i didnt get to sit that. ='(
BUT NOW, DIFFERENT ALREADY! S-H-I-O-KKKKKKKKKKKK!
im super super super super super happpy!
but aiyo! very ex leh. i heart pain already.. money not easy to earn leh!
PICTURES ARE ALL WITH HIM! WE TOOK SINCE THE MOMENT WE STEPPED INTO THE CABIN! AND THE SHIOK THING IS THERE'S ONLY ANOTHER COUPLE IN IT. HAHAHAAH!! VERY NICE! I LIKEEEEEEEEE.
but i damn shi bai..='(
cannot take nice nice pictures for him. haiiiii... i dont like myself. so lousy.
anyway! i woke up at 9am today!! butttt, went back to sleep. headache ah. plus he didnt msg me! so woke up at 12 plus.. msged and called him. I didnt know he got training! >.<
AHHHHHHH! I RETYED THIS PART THRICE ALREADYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
okay, again. i hope this is the last time! so angry..
okay! so he came over to my house downstairs at 3pm to fetch me over to cathay for movie; transformer..
initally i say go his house cause i know he sure very tired one! den ah, he blamed me saying why i never tell him that he drive to the wrong lane cause he was searching for his i-dont-know-what (: (: (: TRICK ME AH! meanie!
Then, we went to plaza sing carpark but it was full! sian!
so went to cathay's. damn expensive the entry. =(
ben and jerry before movie. (:
bought popcorns in to the cinema and it lasted at 7 plus.
rushed off to FLYER! :D
carpark entrance fee was TERRIBLE! $5 for goodness sake!
eat money one lor! i dont like..
changed the paper to tickets! took many pictures too!
yakult something something.. I took pictures with ah meng too!
heheh. 9.40pm! went in and up to flyerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
I think the time inside like very short lor. very sian. so fast finish. i dont even want to go out lah!
i keep saying it moves very fast! REALLY LEH!
i wanna go again!
every year once! heheheheheheh..
went over to see our pictures. didnt buy it anyway. its $12! i dont wanna spend the money. Not worth it though..
hmmmmm, headed home. Traffic was bad! managed to reach home at 11 plus.
spent 1/3 of the day with him only. ='(
he called me at 11:32pm.. I thought there's something he wanna say or what. Called him back and there's no answer! freak me out. i called many many times. called his house and jovan answered saying he has not reach home..
den finally he called. phewwwwwwwww..
waiting for his call now! :D
byebyebye!
i love you alot alot ! Thanks for your surprises and the things you planned today!!
carpark entrance fee was TERRIBLE! $5 for goodness sake!
eat money one lor! i dont like..
changed the paper to tickets! took many pictures too!
yakult something something.. I took pictures with ah meng too!
heheh. 9.40pm! went in and up to flyerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
I think the time inside like very short lor. very sian. so fast finish. i dont even want to go out lah!
i keep saying it moves very fast! REALLY LEH!
i wanna go again!
every year once! heheheheheheh..
went over to see our pictures. didnt buy it anyway. its $12! i dont wanna spend the money. Not worth it though..
hmmmmm, headed home. Traffic was bad! managed to reach home at 11 plus.
spent 1/3 of the day with him only. ='(
he called me at 11:32pm.. I thought there's something he wanna say or what. Called him back and there's no answer! freak me out. i called many many times. called his house and jovan answered saying he has not reach home..
den finally he called. phewwwwwwwww..
waiting for his call now! :D
byebyebye!
i love you alot alot ! Thanks for your surprises and the things you planned today!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home