Look at how much fun i had missed out.
I hate when my knee cap hurts.
I hate when i look at my knee cap which looks so UGLY.
I hate it when i started thinking of so many things that is sooooooo shit.
I hate it when i cant be like who i am!
I regretted going down.
I should have perserve.
look at what i am now.
Fishing ytd night i missed out.
lame!
now looking through their photos.
WHO CAN REPAY MY FUN AND LAUGHTER?!
who's gonna cheer me up with the stuffs i want now?!
I want to do so many things now but i cant do.
I want to go so many places to chill but i cant go!
Who's gonna responsible with all these?!
To hell man.
Tml.
I need to work. HOW TO GO AND WORK IN SUCH STATE.
DRESS?!
looks so ugly.
PANTS?!
it hurts.
HOW!
i hate this..
If there's scars. i will never forgive anyone.
I hate when my knee cap hurts.
I hate when i look at my knee cap which looks so UGLY.
I hate it when i started thinking of so many things that is sooooooo shit.
I hate it when i cant be like who i am!
I regretted going down.
I should have perserve.
look at what i am now.
Fishing ytd night i missed out.
lame!
now looking through their photos.
WHO CAN REPAY MY FUN AND LAUGHTER?!
who's gonna cheer me up with the stuffs i want now?!
I want to do so many things now but i cant do.
I want to go so many places to chill but i cant go!
Who's gonna responsible with all these?!
To hell man.
Tml.
I need to work. HOW TO GO AND WORK IN SUCH STATE.
DRESS?!
looks so ugly.
PANTS?!
it hurts.
HOW!
i hate this..
If there's scars. i will never forgive anyone.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home