Never look back, Life goes on ! (:

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

NO SCHOOL FOR TODAY ! :DDDDDDDD

GREAT ! I woke up at 2 plus . hehe. Its been a long time since i last slept till this late.
but its gonna be just this week. IS starting next week again ! :(

and yes! ytd was talking to mei mei about something that i had been wondering since errm , not sure when. but ya. everyone feels strange too.

I didnt know that a girl can actually change a boy so much till he disregards his few years of friends. (: Remember is few years of friends. not days, not months. (:
Not keeping contact with anyone of us and even did something that he shouldnt be doing.

oh well, disappointed i should say. Nevertheless, the rest of us will still hang out without. (:

yea.. How can a one month plus beat us. I wonder. but well, your choice, your life.
I wish you all the best.

ANYWAY, monday was spent whole day and night at home doing tut and projects..
Its time to study but feel so lazy.

Time is short. I wanna enjoy.
kay, back to work now.

i want holidaysssssss!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home