well, just watched fann wong and chris show.
Very loving. (:
Chris damn sweet to fann. (:
Anyway, 5 more days ! i dont really look forward now.
For, i know my 3rd oct there wont be any surprises like last yr. oh well..
and yea, the day which im suppose to make the decision.
Yes or no.
I hope by then I will make the right choice. To be or not to be. (:
Lets see hows it goes bah.
3rd oct when clock strikes 12. well, what will happen? who will be next to me? wellllllll. lets see.
anyway, im kind of sick of being treated like some invisible woman or some retard.
Sooooonnnnnnnnnn, either the other party changed. If not, I will lead my own life.
hmmm ! today stayed at home the whole day.
One meal a day. No appetite at all. Someone forever killing it. (: (:
and my ideal weight still far away from me. :(
Supposed to go out today. But the entrolment spoilt it leh. evil..
I hate yb lah. My lobang just gone like tt. lol!
HELLO JOE. I KNOW YOU COME AND READ MY BLOG. SO HELLO TO YOU. LOL.
I PK YOU !
ohhhhhhh, my cert still not yet collected. Victor dont burn okay. lol!
& one last thing,
to siling:
cheer up girl. Everything will be fine. If you need someone to talk to, im just a phone call away okay? Dont cry le..
Their loss. They freaking heartless , damn cold blooded to do this to you.
anyway, you need any help. Just tell us okay? Dont bottle everything up to yourself. (:
Take good care of your health right now hor !
Very loving. (:
Chris damn sweet to fann. (:
Anyway, 5 more days ! i dont really look forward now.
For, i know my 3rd oct there wont be any surprises like last yr. oh well..
and yea, the day which im suppose to make the decision.
Yes or no.
I hope by then I will make the right choice. To be or not to be. (:
Lets see hows it goes bah.
3rd oct when clock strikes 12. well, what will happen? who will be next to me? wellllllll. lets see.
anyway, im kind of sick of being treated like some invisible woman or some retard.
Sooooonnnnnnnnnn, either the other party changed. If not, I will lead my own life.
hmmm ! today stayed at home the whole day.
One meal a day. No appetite at all. Someone forever killing it. (: (:
and my ideal weight still far away from me. :(
Supposed to go out today. But the entrolment spoilt it leh. evil..
I hate yb lah. My lobang just gone like tt. lol!
HELLO JOE. I KNOW YOU COME AND READ MY BLOG. SO HELLO TO YOU. LOL.
I PK YOU !
ohhhhhhh, my cert still not yet collected. Victor dont burn okay. lol!
& one last thing,
to siling:
cheer up girl. Everything will be fine. If you need someone to talk to, im just a phone call away okay? Dont cry le..
Their loss. They freaking heartless , damn cold blooded to do this to you.
anyway, you need any help. Just tell us okay? Dont bottle everything up to yourself. (:
Take good care of your health right now hor !
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home