4:25am
ONE WORD TO DESCRIBE NOW:
BORING.
B-O-R-I-N-G !
I got no mood to do anything now. sibei sian. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I dont like tml to come. BORING.
Its too late to do anything now..
Right, its 3:08am and i just reach home.
Today, veryveryvery ultimate simple and normal day. I guessed more simple than normal days.
lol. I dont wanna go into any details. Anyway, i watched 'Blood Ties' just now. Err, some gross parts again. HAHA. I think im gonna be a sicko soon. Two days straight watching them. heheh!
ONE DAY I KILL YOU ALL. MUAHAHAHAHAH!
Had supper but i didnt eat anything. Played the unblock me game. hahaa! LEVEL 100 PLUS ALR ! :DDDDDD
Very addicted to it. 400 plus leh! Slowly break. (:
He must be very happy now cause i got this game to accompany me and he can play his game.
=.=
Saturday tml. boring.
Cause i dont like the fact.
Bye bye.
ONE WORD TO DESCRIBE NOW:
BORING.
B-O-R-I-N-G !
I got no mood to do anything now. sibei sian. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I dont like tml to come. BORING.
Its too late to do anything now..
Right, its 3:08am and i just reach home.
Today, veryveryvery ultimate simple and normal day. I guessed more simple than normal days.
lol. I dont wanna go into any details. Anyway, i watched 'Blood Ties' just now. Err, some gross parts again. HAHA. I think im gonna be a sicko soon. Two days straight watching them. heheh!
ONE DAY I KILL YOU ALL. MUAHAHAHAHAH!
Had supper but i didnt eat anything. Played the unblock me game. hahaa! LEVEL 100 PLUS ALR ! :DDDDDD
Very addicted to it. 400 plus leh! Slowly break. (:
He must be very happy now cause i got this game to accompany me and he can play his game.
=.=
Saturday tml. boring.
Cause i dont like the fact.
Bye bye.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home