Why do you guys go and mention this to him? Tell me why?!
I NEED to let him go now without any choices.
tell me, is this fair to me??
Why am so different from the rest of the children.
21. why!
I know how to think. really but no one believes me.
Its freaking hurting to let someone go without any options.
Dont bear yet i cant do anything. I dont want any troubles to be caused.
i hate coming back. I hate meeting him. I hate talking to him. I hate everything now!
Saying the truth is not the right thing guys. It will only get the situation out of hand like this!
I thought things are fine. but then, im wrong. He still oppose strongly on it.
I thought he can accept, im so happy but guess what. IM WRONG.
FML
I NEED to let him go now without any choices.
tell me, is this fair to me??
Why am so different from the rest of the children.
21. why!
I know how to think. really but no one believes me.
Its freaking hurting to let someone go without any options.
Dont bear yet i cant do anything. I dont want any troubles to be caused.
i hate coming back. I hate meeting him. I hate talking to him. I hate everything now!
Saying the truth is not the right thing guys. It will only get the situation out of hand like this!
I thought things are fine. but then, im wrong. He still oppose strongly on it.
I thought he can accept, im so happy but guess what. IM WRONG.
FML
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home