Never look back, Life goes on ! (:

Sunday, May 17, 2009

I LOVE JEFFERY VERY VERY X 10000000 MUCH!


I LOVE MY DEAR ; JEFFERY NG !! :D


This post specially for you!


Thanks so much for coming down to fetch me home !

I dont need to waste time travelling, dont need to squeeze with people and to sit bus home and the ulu road that the bus travel..EEWWWW !! ytd first time travel home! Im soooo scared that i keep trying to sleep. i dont dare to open my eyes! even though there's people boarding the bus lor..


&dear, im not angry with you ytd lah.. no worries! heheh..

I dont know you got read my blog but anyway, big thank you to you despite after your training, going out with db friends.. you still come and find me. (:



.

.

.

.

.

he's so sweet to come to causeway point to fetch me. heeh!


like 3 days out of 4 days.. I only took bus home ytd, just one day!


im so lucky to have you and yes im super toucheddddd !!


im working and you came to fetch me home ! wooooooooooooooo..


goodnight dear ! see you tml ! =DD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home